Sunday games thread

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
But you also have to remember that was the 80s and 90s where running was how you won games. It's different now, more of a passing league

Teams leaned more on the run during those years, however McCafferty has been a weapon in the passing game. He has 43 receptions for almost 400 yards and 3 TDs.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Watching these games. Dak is definitely a top 5 quarterback when he plays good. Top 8 when not. he only has 2 loses. I don't count the first game since nobody had a real preseason. THANKS McCarthy:facepalm: Damn Brady gonna win a 4th quarter game again:facepalm:

DFWJC

Reaction score
Divisional games can be odd

Can't believe the Broncos are leading the Chiefs in KC, 17-13

I suspect KC wins, but if they don't it'll be costly. They have a great shot at the top seed with the Bills having to play in Cincy this week.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
What happened to Winston? Is he still hurt or the Saints just dumb for sticking with Dalton? I know Winston isn't good but he's better than Dalton.
Winston is a gunslinger and can throw all over just about any team. Problem is that includes throwing it to the other team as well.

erod

Reaction score
Andy Dalton is trash. To believe people thought he was better than Dak around here.
He's 35. He was good when he was younger.

And I've never seen a team quit like Dallas did on him. Showed the real culture of this franchise.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Cooper TD. Washington looks like crap. Rivera has to be on the hot seat for starting Wentz.