Sunday games thread

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Not afraid of Brady for the simple reason the Bucs are not that good a team. And Brady does flash the old magic now and then but you look and can see that age is catching up with him.

We can beat Tampa for sure but we have to be CLEAN. 60 minute single elimination game and ANYTHING can happen. If we don't turn the ball over, we win by double digits.

Mannix

Reaction score
------In the highly unlikely event the Cowboys win the division it should come with an asterisk as they needed an extra game to do it. Right is right.

Please log out.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Looks like egirls and commanders lost. So if we win next week what happens..

tyke1doe

Reaction score
You're assuming Philly wins or we lose next week.
Yes.
But I left the possibility of us claiming the division when I said I don't think it would be good to have homefield advantage. I think we need a mental edge, and that's going to come on the road with tough-noise football.
If we have to play at home throughout the playoffs, it's going to be a circus atmosphere and mentality - IMO.

NickZepp

Reaction score
------In the highly unlikely event the Cowboys win the division it should come with an asterisk as they needed an extra game to do it. Right is right.

Please log out.
Okay then the divisional championships since 1978 don't count either since 14 games was the original season length for however many years before that. In fact lets just count them after 12 games because that was the original length for seasons.

Alweezy

Reaction score
"stole"?
if we end up division champs...its because of the games we won...including the win over the anointed...who seem to be cratering.

There's nothing wrong with stealing it to be honest. It ain't meant as disrespect. They've been the top seed all year long, they've already been crowned. The fact that they are in this situation will be them backing in now instead of being this unstoppable juggernaut like we were made to think by the media.

Let's be honest, when we dropped the Jacksonville game that should have been it. But yet here we are, Philly didn't take care of their business, we won the games we needed too, got some help, and now the division is still in play.

They are gonna have to hope beyond everything New York doesn't come into that game with any pride or they may drop that one too.

offlimits

Reaction score
Washinton really has NOTHING to play for next Sunday and Dallas has everything to play for. Philthy FO has been mum on the extent of Hurts shoulder injury so no one knows the real extent of the injury. If Hurts could not at least be on the bench today as a backup then why would he be full-go next Sunday? I don't believe it and I doubt he starts against the Gnats. Dallas MUST start their best 11. They have an opportunity to win this division.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
T. Brady can still throw..agree with Fox guys. Not sure of in his face but arm isn’t an issue