Sunday games thread

Alweezy

Reaction score
Washinton really has NOTHING to play for next Sunday and Dallas has everything to play for. Philthy FO has been mum on the extent of Hurts shoulder injury so no one knows the real extent of the injury. If Hurts could not at least be on the bench today as a backup then why would he be full-go next Sunday? I don't believe it and I doubt he starts against the Gnats. Dallas MUST start their best 11. They have an opportunity to win this division.

Yeah this right here is it. If he comes back they are rushing him back sooner than they wanted and there is a lot of risk in that going forward. If he sits, we now see that their offense is broken. This is a win-win.

reddyuta

Reaction score
if the giants play their starters we may have a shot at the top seed

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Washinton really has NOTHING to play for next Sunday and Dallas has everything to play for. Philthy FO has been mum on the extent of Hurts shoulder injury so no one knows the real extent of the injury. If Hurts could not at least be on the bench today as a backup then why would he be full-go next Sunday? I don't believe it and I doubt he starts against the Gnats. Dallas MUST start their best 11. They have an opportunity to win this division.
Maybe we'll jump out to a 40-0 lead and let our backups play the second half anyway. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

CowboyoWales

Reaction score

The Giants have nothing to play for, they've booked the 6th seed, they'll bench starters....and wont care about the Eagles game.