Sunday games thread

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Bosa walks the left tackle back into the quarterback, who hits his hand on the left tackle's shoulder as he releases the ball, causing a flutter ball that the Niners pick off and return inside the red zone.
Field goal kick is good.
Niners win. :(

:facepalm:

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Fwiw, this wasn’t a bad day.

Philly will probably get the #1 seed and SF will get the #2 and probably face GB (7 seed). Minnesota will get the #3 and face NYG (6 seed). We’ll face #4 seed TB as the #5 seed.

If we can finally beat Brady and get to the Divisional Round, I think there’s a decent chance GB pulls off the upset against SF, which means they play PHI and we play MIN

Aven8

Reaction score
They’ll be the 1 seed if they win next week and eagles lose.

Im saying currently. They actually did what we did last year. Lots of teams won/lost late and we moved up and had to play the hottest team SF. Now if Philly wins they will get to do the same. Rogers or Detroit

Jayinem

Reaction score
Well we now have tiebreaker over Vikings.
#1 seed - We need to beat Red Commanders, Eagles lose to Giants and 49ers lose or tie to Cardinals
#2 seed - We need to beat Red Commanders, Eagles lose to Giants
#5 seed - anything else

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bosa walks the left tackle back into the quarterback, who hits his hand on the left tackle's shoulder as he releases the ball, causing a flutter ball that the Niners pick off and return inside the red zone.
Field goal kick is good.
Niners win. :(

Man, I felt like I was there in the stadium reading that.

starfan1

Reaction score

Philly will probably get the #1 seed and SF will get the #2 and probably face GB (7 seed). Minnesota will get the #3 and face NYG (6 seed). We’ll face #4 seed TB as the #5 seed.

If we can finally beat Brady and get to the Divisional Round, I think there’s a decent chance GB pulls off the upset against SF, which means they play PHI and we play MIN
I think the giants would actually beat minny

MikeB80

Reaction score

New York will give minnesota everything they can handle just like they did last week. They will have two starters this time in the secondary back though in jackson and mckinney. The giants front 7 can give minnesota all kinds of problems.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Well we now have tiebreaker over Vikings.
#1 seed - We need to beat Red Commanders, Eagles lose to Giants and 49ers lose to Cardinals
#2 seed - We need to beat Red Commanders, Eagles lose to Giants
#5 seed - anything else

2 seed would still be awesome. No bye anymore but home games

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
Watch people crown the Niners this week. If Dallas would have played that game against the Raiders everyone would talk about how Dak sucks and our defense plays like trash.

HungryLion

Reaction score
New York will give minnesota everything they can handle just like they did last week. They will have two starters this time in the secondary back though in jackson and mckinney. The giants front 7 can give minnesota all kinds of problems.

plus Minnesota isn’t very good.

noletime95

Reaction score
Don’t know that I want to win the division and face Rodgers. Might prefer TB anyway.