Sunday games thread

noletime95

Reaction score
Give me the Bucs over GB, I guess.

Just need Minny to win against the Giants, want no part of SF unless it’s for the NFCC. Maybe we get lucky amd so one knocks the, off.

Bizwah

Reaction score

Just need Minny to win against the Giants, want no part of SF unless it’s for the NFCC. Maybe we get lucky amd so one knocks the, off.
The 49ers are good. I'm just not really afraid of any team.

We are a good team too.

Jayinem

Reaction score
Has Mike McCarthy ever beaten Tom Brady?

Has Dan Quinn ever beaten Tom Brady for that matter?

Not hypothetical, serious ?

Qcard

Reaction score
Not Ryan Leaf, but this guy is entering huge BUST territory. It's bad enough that his rep is a locker room cancer, his play on the field is just awful.
Wentz's leadership style was a Football Generation Late.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Niners screwed our chance of the 1 seed. Now we’re gonna risk injury vs Washington for opportunity to play GB over Tampa in the first round. Not a good situation tbh.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Gonna come down to that Greenbay-Lions game. Rodgers get into the tournament anything could happen. This is the year -right now! For Dak to put his name in this debate. We go down to either of these clowns-what really has changed in Dallas since Garrett left? Rodgers owns us again:facepalm: Or we lose to Brady-with a struggling Tampa Bay team.

bsbellomy

Reaction score

The niners have to be the luckiest team I have ever seen. That QB is undefeated and he had literally not done anything. He tried to give the game away like 3 times on their last FG drive.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Hope Pitt loses. Don't want them to break our record of winning 20 straight years. He's at 17. This probably is the best year to getting it snapped before he can tie or break it.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hope Pitt loses. Don't want them to break our record of winning 20 straight years. He's at 17. This probably is the best year to getting it snapped before he can tie or break it.

I am torn, I want Steelers to lose for that reason.
But I want Ravens to lose, as it helps the Bengals secure their division.

Though Bengals do play Ravens next week.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The niners have to be the luckiest team I have ever seen. That QB is undefeated and he had literally not done anything. He tried to give the game away like 3 times on their last FG drive.

They may be one and done in the playoffs.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Commodes are out of the Playoffs, that's ashamed. Welp, they should take it easy next week and get those vacation plans set up.