Sunday NFL Games thread

silvernblu

Reaction score
Cowboys have #5 locked up and playing arguably the worst team in league for #2 seed.

Bills are playing one of the top teams in league away game at Dolphins for their #2 seed. If they lose and Jaguars win against a weak Titans team, they are OUT of playoffs. What a swing!

And they will know at start of game.

Especially stuff (mod edit) that Pittsburgh can get in ahead of them beating a second string Ravens.

Last edited by a moderator:

LBPick

Reaction score
I was at the Cowboys Bills game, at this point nothing would make me happier than to see the Bills eliminated and the Bills Mafia weeping and gnashing their teeth.

Well…a Cowboys Super Bowl would make me happier, but you get the idea.

silvernblu

Reaction score
I was at the Cowboys Bills game, at this point nothing would make me happier than to see the Bills eliminated and the Bills Mafia weeping and gnashing their teeth.

Well…a Cowboys Super Bowl would make me happier, but you get the idea.
Yeah. I lived in Buffalo so I have a soft spot for the Bills. But it would be neat to see it happen.

shabazz

Reaction score
Especially bull**** that Pittsburgh can get in ahead of them beating a second string Ravens.
However did the Steelers overcome those 4 whole penalties for a devastating 25 yards?

Such rules discipline for the same team with one of the worst offenses in the league....simply amazing that they can't execute fundamental football but somehow adhere almost 100% to the rules......according to our non biased officials

silvernblu

Reaction score
I think zero chance the NFL lets the Titans beat the Jaguars.

rambo2

Reaction score
It's very interesting that Campbell is playing his starters and the Rams are not. An injury or 2 for the Lions could be a disaster for them.

Mannix

Reaction score
Looks like we will be playing the Rams....not Green Bay.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Are you calling the Rams scared?
Are the Rams locked into their seed? If resting the players results in a change of seeding then yes, they're playing scared. If Dallas was locked into the #2 seed I would be totally on board with them resting starters, but they're not. If they lose they could end up having to go on the road for the playoffs, and that is a really bad thing for this team.

goshan

Reaction score
Are the Rams locked into their seed? If resting the players results in a change of seeding then yes, they're playing scared. If Dallas was locked into the #2 seed I would be totally on board with them resting starters, but they're not. If they lose they could end up having to go on the road for the playoffs, and that is a really bad thing for this team.
no they can be the 6 or 7 seed.
6 seed they play detroit
7 seed they play us

fivetwos

Reaction score
Looks like we will be playing the Rams....not Green Bay.
We seem to be on a collision course with the Rams.

Maybe the scars are still there from 79 and 83 (I was spared of the 14-12 loss in 76), but I would really rather play someone else.

blueblood70

Reaction score
It's very interesting that Campbell is playing his starters and the Rams are not. An injury or 2 for the Lions could be a disaster for them.
Yeah but like us they're playing because they can win and have their seeding much higher we're playing most of our starters for the same reason..

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Anyone who has watched this team sputter over the past 4 weeks knows they have little reason to be scared of Dallas.
This is why people like OP are hoping other teams do the dirty work for us.

They've not been shy to shove their "confidence" in your face ALL SEASON, but now that it's time to get real they're scared.

rambo2

Reaction score
Anyone who has watched this team sputter over the past 4 weeks knows they have little reason to be scared of Dallas.
This was about the Lions playing starters and the Rams sitting them.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Cowboys have #5 locked up and playing arguably the worst team in league for #2 seed.

Bills are playing one of the top teams in league away game at Dolphins for their #2 seed. If they lose and Jaguars win against a weak Titans team, they are OUT of playoffs. What a swing!

And they will know at start of game.

Especially bull**** that Pittsburgh can get in ahead of them beating a second string Ravens.
This happens every year teams are gonna rest players when they have their seatings locked up they didn't wanna play 17 games in the first place the league made them so the advantage here is if you can't increase your playoff seeding why suit up your starters?? So yeah it's not fair to the teams that possibly could have got in over the steeler should the Steelers make it but it happens all the time it's just part of the reason why you try to be good the rest of the year not wait till the last game it needs something to get in...

And by the way the Cowboys at worse are locked in the number 5 but we're right now sitting at #2 and we'll lock #2IN by winning so I don't know what you're hoping that we lose and play on the road I hope you're not one of those that feel that's the best way to get back to an NFC championship game because I'd say it's the home game that matters the most we have played much better at home... You want that home crowd to be quiet they know whenever Prescott's using this cadence and the communication is good with the offensive line that we play a lot better...