Sunday NFL Games thread

blueblood70

Reaction score
Looks like we will be playing the Rams....not Green Bay.
Well for one none of this is locked in stone we haven't even won our game yet you're assuming we're winning and that the Rams are going to end up the seven seed there's so much movement that's gonna go on in the next 6 hours, no one knows who's playing who at this point...

Motorola

Reaction score
At 7-9, the Falcons can still win the NFC South if they beat the Saints and the Buccaneers lose to the Panthers.

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Cowboys have #5 locked up and playing arguably the worst team in league for #2 seed.

Bills are playing one of the top teams in league away game at Dolphins for their #2 seed. If they lose and Jaguars win against a weak Titans team, they are OUT of playoffs. What a swing!

And they will know at start of game.

Especially bull**** that Pittsburgh can get in ahead of them beating a second string Ravens.
The NFL has put a lot of effort into creating this big Sunday night game between the bills and Miami and I'm sure they want the bills in the playoffs too. Will be interesting to see if the officials influence this one.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Okay guys.....who should I watch now? Vikings vs Lions, or Jags vs Titans?? :huh:
I will keep an eye on the Jags game more. I want them to win so it can help keep SteAlers out.

But I will also be watching the meaningless game with Browns - Bengals.
Though will switch around to many games depending which ones look most interesting.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bengals pick off Driskel. Not that it matters.
Browns have half their team with limited playing time, or not playing.
Bengals playing for pride in a rival game. Probably won't hurt draft pick too much.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Watching the Detroit CryBabies vs the Vikes.

Also, have ATL vs NO.

jwitten82

Reaction score
I will keep an eye on the Jags game more. I want them to win so it can help keep SteAlers out.

Though will switch around to many games depending which ones look most interesting.
Any playoff implications for this Lions Vikings game? Id rather watch the Jaguars game, but it's not on in my area

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Any playoff implications for this Lions Vikings game? Id rather watch the Jaguars game, but it's not on in my area
Detroit playoff seed. If they win and both Dallas and Philly lose, I think they can slide into the #2 spot.

DFWJC

Reaction score

so far so good
3-0 after 1st possession
Lawrence is playing. Kirk still out

DFWJC

Reaction score
Detroit playoff seed. If they win and both Dallas and Philly lose, I think they can slide into the #2 spot.
The odds are so slim of that happening, I suspect they pull some guys today after awhile

Mr_437

Reaction score
Desmond Ridder to Jonnu Smith Falcons strike first.