Sunday NFL Games thread

CowboysFanLover

Reaction score
Jefferson had an incredible game with 192 yards and a touchdown, I wish he would have gotten over 200 yards, he is the only wide receiver that I would take over Lamb

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Washington needs to lose to secure the #2 pick...but Ron Rivera might pull a Lovie Smith and try to do whatever it takes to win!

NickZepp

Reaction score
Washington needs to lose to secure the #2 pick...but Ron Rivera might pull a Lovie Smith and try to do whatever it takes to win!
Texans winning last year probably won them the division this year. They may not have went with Stroud at number 1.

Flamma

Reaction score
Can someone explain to me why Trevor Lawrence and Justin Herbert are held in such high esteem in this league?

What have they done to deserve the accolades?
They've flashed. Other than that, they always give high draft picks the benefit of the doubt. But neither one of them have impressed me that much. I know Lawrence was playing the last 5 or so games injured, but he wasn't all that great when he wasn't injured.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Lawrence played through a lot of injuries this year and would've sat out this week with the shoulder injury if not for the playoff implications.
He was badly missing some of those passes today. That is not really normal for him.

Fully agree that he has not lived up to what some expected so far, but I wouldn't come close to writing him off already.
That's way over the top crazy

Flamma

Reaction score
So Detroit played that game for nothing? Just to knock the Vikings out?

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Did the Lions game mean anything for them? Read somewhere DC should have sat some starters, and looks like LaPorta has a bad injury, and 1 other player lost maybe?