Sunday NFL Playoff thread

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I wonder how many alcoholics those Coors commercials are going to create? Get up in the morning, eat breakfast and start drinking! It's ok, as long as it's Coors.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Look how anemic all of the offenses have been so far. See....in the playoffs, you can't count on your offense anymore. So that's why I think if any improvement needs to be done, it's on the defensive side where we have 0 Pro Bowl players. But our offense does need to actually get us into the playoffs though.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Love the crowd chanting their anger at the officials. I hope the vikings get a 50 yard pass interference here.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Look how anemic all of the offenses have been so far. See....in the playoffs, you can't count on your offense anymore. So that's why I think if any improvement needs to be done, it's on the defensive side where we have 0 Pro Bowl players. But our offense does need to actually get us into the playoffs though.

We need to get some real DTs and safeties. That would help a lot.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
The Vikings are well prepared and really came to play. Props to Zimm and staff. Brees is looking like Brady.
Yeah I noticed Brady starting to get happy feet a little over a year ago. Same with Brees.