Sunday NFL Playoff thread

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Fun fact. Only two quarterbacks have won in Green Bay this year.

Rodgers and Wentz.

Its all lining up for Philly. Win today, they go to Green Bay where they’ve won this season. Vikings get the upset. NFC Championship in Philly vs Minnesota
Hope not.

TheHerd

Reaction score
In slowly starting to think that Dallas is way overrated talent wise.

These teams, on these weekends,, just look so much better. Dalvin Cook looks great.

The Vikings safeties look legit as well. Both teams olines look legit too.

It's just strange. They look "faster" all around, compared to what I've seen in a Dallas uniform.
Watching the Titans yesterday and the Vikes/Saints today, our OL is vastly overrated. Tennessee manhandled the Pats front 7. And yes, I know Henry is a beast, but that doesn't negate what that line did even with Tannehill throwing for 72 yards.

TheHerd

Reaction score

Rodgers and Wentz.

Its all lining up for Philly. Win today, they go to Green Bay where they’ve won this season. Vikings get the upset. NFC Championship in Philly vs Minnesota
The East Coast Wentz vomit fest would be intolerable.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score

Rodgers and Wentz.

That's why I need the saints to win.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
the game is not going like I thought it would but I hope minny wins but I still think the saints come back if they don't come back there will be lots of questions in new orleans

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Watching the Titans yesterday and the Vikes/Saints today, our OL is vastly overrated. Tennessee manhandled the Pats front 7. And yes, I know Henry is a beast, but that doesn't negate what that line did even with Tannehill throwing for 72 yards.
It’s not the players, it’s the scheme.

MarcusRock

Reaction score

No, I think the difference is mainly the playcalling.

Henry yesterday in the first half = 14 rushes
Cook today in the first half = 16 rushes
Zeke in the Philly game, first half = 5 rushes

Those other 2 teams know who they are and play to their own strengths. We paid Zeke as though he's our identity (because he was his first 3 years) but try to get cutesy and fool other teams with the okie doke without ability.

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score

Yeah, exactly.

From preparation, to play calling, to adjustments, to execution..Dallas is just a bad team, top to bottom. Seemingly. In my opinion.

These wild card games just further my statement, amongst the usual bickering back and forth about stats and application.

Yikes.

Carson

Reaction score
No, I think the difference is mainly the playcalling.

Henry yesterday in the first half = 14 rushes
Cook today in the first half = 16 rushes
Zeke in the Philly game, first half = 5 rushes

Those other 2 teams know who they are and play to their own strengths. We paid Zeke as though he's our identity (because he was his first 3 years) but try to get cutesy and fool other teams with the okie doke without ability.

100% this.

These teams aren’t running 3rd and 1 options to the short side, down 3-4 inside their opponents 30.

Blackspider214

Reaction score

Rodgers and Wentz.

Eagles are not going into GB with this current team and winning. They were healthy when they played them in September. I don't even think they get past Seattle today.

Carson

Reaction score
Eagles are not going into GB with this current team and winning. They were healthy when they played them in September. I don't even think they get past Seattle today.

If seattle were healthy, sure. They are banged up as bad as Philly

Blackspider214

Reaction score
If seattle were healthy, sure. They are banged up as bad as Philly

I'll still take Russell over Wentz in a playoff game. But yes, both of these teams are beat up. Which is why its a pick em in Vegas. I'm not even sure how fun it will be to watch.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Brilliant play call on 3rd and 1 by the Saints. :facepalm: