Sunday NFL Playoff thread

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Jerry and Stephen must be really pissed. They actually waited until a few minutes before halftime of the game they would have been playing in to announce Garrett is out. That is not a coincidence. They did that on purpose. Garrett might have been family but they still made him twist in the wind for a week and then shoved a knife right in his back with this move. Gotta say, I love it!
Garrett knew he was gone. That's why the reports say he was "fighting for his job". He never thought he had a realistic chance at coming back. No way he could've thought that.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Jesus Christ...the Eagles have one weapon in Ertz...and nobody can cover him. How the hell does this guy continue to get wide open? It's like he keeps changing jersey numbers..and there he is. :rolleyes:

Memo to all playoff teams...play a box and 1 vs the Eagles.

lwehlers

Reaction score
come on seattle really there defense is playing against a backup and cannot stop the run.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Another backup QB comes in and runs the team better than Wentz lol. thats gotta be concerning for the eagles
This is exactly why it's hard for me to think Wentz is anything more than a guy. Anyone comes in and looks as good or better.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I would so take Ken Norton Jr as our head coach.....@ least his defense isn't afraid to hit the QB. Feels like the Bounty Bowl all over again....;)

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This is exactly why it's hard for me to think Wentz is anything more than a guy. Anyone comes in and looks as good or better.
I'll be honest, with a guy like McCown, you're going to get a good player between the 20s but the red zone has been historically tough for him.

Carson

Reaction score
Jesus Christ...the Eagles have one weapon in Ertz...and nobody can cover him. How the hell does this guy continue to get wide open? It's like he keeps changing jersey numbers..and there he is. :rolleyes:

Memo to all playoff teams...play a box and 1 vs the Eagles.

It’s hard to cover. They load one side and they run constant picks

glimmerman

Reaction score
Umm just stop the run on first down and cover ertz the rest of the time. Is this that hard. Guess so..