Sunday Night Football: 49ers at Broncos

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Kittle has been very quiet. They could use a play from him now.

Motorola

Reaction score
The only thing that saved Jimmy G from a pick six is that he stepped out of the end zone before he threw it. :facepalm:
Tonight's game reaffirms why the Forty-Niners went whole hog on drafting Trey Lance.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Garrappolo is such an interesting QB. I've seen him make some great throws, then other times look terrible.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
What has Collinsworth seen from Ronald Darby in his career to make him think he would make that play??

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Tried to force that one to Deebo. No chance.

TheHerd

Reaction score
I might have taken a shot there. 9 men in the box and the clock is stopping at the 2 minute warning anyway.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Tonight's game reaffirms why the Forty-Niners went whole hog on drafting Trey Lance.

Yep.. but I still say they would have been better off drafting Mac Jones.. Lance may have a higher ceiling but Jones was far more NFL ready and would have fit perfectly with a good team like the 49ers.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I might have taken a shot there. 9 men in the box and the clock is stopping at the 2 minute warning anyway.

Good point.. but I guess with 9 men in the box there was concern about them coming and getting their QB?