Sunday Night Football - Bills at Miami

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Allen is a train wreck. :facepalm: :laugh: :muttley: Somewhere Dan Orlovsky is coming up with explanations for his INT's tonight. The last one was just like a punt right Dan? :lmao2:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Josh Allen.....handing out INTs like .......

giphy.gif

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who the hell thought it was a bright idea to put a playoff game exclusively on Peacock? I hope it's the lowest rated game of the season
Wait until the fallout from fans.
however FCC rules are that the two teams involved. The local stations will have it televised.

Motorola

Reaction score
Allen is a train wreck. :facepalm: :laugh: :muttley: Somewhere Dan Orlovsky is coming up with explanations for his INT's tonight. The last one was just like a punt right Dan? :lmao2:
Orlovsky was really bad last night -- saying during EVERY DRIVE And EVERY 5 MINUTES or so that PIT QB Minshew should get the ball to WR George Pickens.
It was insufferable to listen to.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I can't wait for that Peacock playoff game to be the lowest rated game in NFL history. Just dumb forcing people to subscribe to a service to watch 1 game.
I don't have it yet, but, at least also a Premier League fan, I have at least a reason besides the playoff game to get it.