Sunday Night Football - Bills at Miami

Motorola

Reaction score
He must be dumb minshew doesn’t even play on the same team as Pickens.
My bad - LOL - Mason Rudolph ...sometimes get all those QBs with unusual first names mixed up. (Throw in Baker Mayfield, too.)

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
What could be the worse match up.
maybe two teams that are playing so well.
Philly at TB?
I'm hoping Philly-TB is on MNF and TB wins (and the Rams beat the Lions).

It won't be Dallas, Green Bay, Kansas City, or the Steelers unless Peacock paid a ton of money.

Browns-Texans?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

It won't be Dallas, Green Bay, Kansas City, or the Steelers unless Peacock paid a ton of money.

Browns-Texans?
I can see the Texans just because they played yesterday.....but that would be giving them an edge over the Browns...giving them the extra day...and a short rest.....one less day to recover for the Browns.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can see the Texans just because they played yesterday.....but that would be giving them an edge over the Browns...giving them the extra day...and a short rest.....one less day to recover for the Browns.
Browns rested or limited playing time of 1/3 of their roster. So they will have had 2 weeks rest. :laugh:

Buzzbait

Reaction score

Browns-Texans?
You and me both, but no matter which game it is I'm not buying Peacock to watch it. Period.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Hope we get the Sunday afternoon game.
I'm off next Monday, so as long as we don't get the MNF I'm good. I'd prefer Saturday but that's a dream, unless the NFL thinks Dallas will increase the Peacock subscriptions and puts us on that

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Browns-Texans?
You and me both, but no matter which game it is I'm not buying Peacock to watch it. Period.
Was announced, GB at Dallas 3:30 CST Sunday. Per Adam Schefter. A thread has been started about it.

I already have Peacock, since early October. So I will watch it of course. Who ever it is.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
awful drop, have to get those...Collingworthless of course bring up a game that was played vs us like 7 weeks ago...clownshow