Sunday Night Football: Packers at Eagles

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
But he rarely takes hits. He knows how to get out of bounds or slide when it's time.

He's the exact opposite of Josh Allen in that regard.

And hurts is built more like a rb than a QB. He has the body to takes some hits every game. I don't recall ever seeing him hurt, even in college.
Agreed that's the thing I notice watching this year. He took some major shots last year and in the first couple games this year, but he seems to have figured out he needs to avoid taking those hits when possible.

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
You play better in the 4th Q, you don't even have to go to OT. Funny how you guys keep missing that point.
Actually if you don't play at all there is not chance for anyone to beat you, see I can do it too?

Funny how you guys go to all extremes to absolve the refs of any wrong doing.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
LOL. 6 minutes in and the Eagles are up 13-0.

This one is over Rocky. You can now start predicting how Philly will lose to the Titans next week.
Well you’ve always been one who quits easily.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I guess the Packers aren’t laying down after all. We’ll see how long they can hang in.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
The entire Eagles D ran away from the hole that opened. Can’t believe they didn’t drag an extra defender behind the shift. Got burned.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I guess the Packers aren’t laying down after all. We’ll see how long they can hang in.
The way their defense is playing, the only way they’re going to hang around is by philly’s offense hanging them out dry