Sunday Night Football Thread Ravens at Jaguars

Motorola

Reaction score
Ravens have a healthy Jackson to finish out the regular season going into the playoffs.
Can Baltimore not give away 4th quarter leads, to keep winning games and secure the no. 1 playoff seed?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ravens have a healthy Jackson to finish out the regular season going into the playoffs.
Can Baltimore not give away 4th quarter leads, to keep winning games and secure the no. 1 playoff seed?
I,don’t really like Ravens all that much, but don’t hate them either. I don’t get all the Jackson love.
But I rather they get HFA over KC.

Motorola

Reaction score
Jaguars WR Calvin Ridley having a good season - 55 catches for 742 yards = 13.5 yds per reception, 35 1st downs, 5 TDs - he could be considered for Comeback Player of the Year after missing 2022 for the gambling suspension plus the last part of 2021 due to personal issues.

Motorola

Reaction score
Lawrence is an idiot, he wasn't gonna run 17 yards . Just go down or throw it away
He mishandled the ball trying to keep the passing option alive on the play after being flushed from the pocket, instead of making up his mind and run for the first down.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I really don’t like Jackson or the Ravens but they are looking like top team in AFC. And if get home field be tough out in Baltimore.

Brutal schedule .. Jags, 49ers, Mia and Pitt. we’ll see.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Wow that was horrible decision making by Lawrence at the end there.

You CANNOT throw that pass. Cannot

mldardy

Reaction score
jacksonville bout to lose the division title and maybe a playoff spot if they don't get it together.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Got cute when they needed to spike it. If you do throw it has to be to the end zone.