Sunday Night Football Thread Ravens at Jaguars

HungryLion

Reaction score
Got cute when they needed to spike it. If you do throw it has to be to the end zone.
Even more confusing because spiking it still gives you 2 passes into the end zone and you can call whatever plays you want rather than no huddle on the fly

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Why didn't the interviewer ask about that last play directly? I wanted to know if that was planned or Lawrence went off script. If not, then what the hell were they thinking not throwing it into the end zone? Not cutting edge reporting on the spot, that's for sure.

Motorola

Reaction score
I really don’t like Jackson or the Ravens but they are looking like top team in AFC. And if get home field be tough out in Baltimore.

Brutal schedule .. Jags, 49ers, Mia and Pitt. we’ll see.
PIT is toast; Steelers could be be limping into the season finale at the Ravens on a five-game losing streak (QBs are terrible).

Diehardblues

Reaction score
PIT is toast; Steelers could be be limping into the season finale at the Ravens on a five-game losing streak (QBs are terrible).
Yea but prob lose next week. Mia game could be for home field.

Miami could be in trouble losing division.

Dallas , Balt and Buff final 3 games. Could lose them all

Adreme

Reaction score
It also does not matter. If they win tonight then they need to only beat Miami and then one of the two other games. Basically it is entirely possible that by week 18 they have locked up the bye and basically get a double bye which for a team that often struggles with health could be huge.

Motorola

Reaction score
Skip the halftime show so as to miss the raves about Buffalo's dominating victory over Dallas.

Motorola

Reaction score
Teams officially eliminated from the NFL playoffs____
AFC - Patriots, Jets, Titans
NFC - Panthers, Cardinals, Commanders

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Why didn't the interviewer ask about that last play directly? I wanted to know if that was planned or Lawrence went off script. If not, then what the hell were they thinking not throwing it into the end zone? Not cutting edge reporting on the spot, that's for sure.
Lawrence was patting the top of his head as a signal and I'm guessing they thought the Ravens would assume that was the spike call (I've seen other teams use that).

But they didn't take the bait, and throwing to a guy outside of the end zone was a poor decision. Just can't do it in that situation.

Motorola

Reaction score

Forty-niners @ Ravens Xmas night.. put that one in the W column for SF.

Meanwhile the Bills' two games before the season finale in Miami are @ Chargers and v. Patriots.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Going to be a tight race for a few divisions as well as all the WC spots. Well except. 5th seed in the NFC. It will be Philly or Dallas.
Everything else up for grabs.
I believe SF clinched the NFCW today.

Motorola

Reaction score
Outstanding job by the Jaguars punt team.
Now their defense needs to force a non-scoring possession from the Ravens.