Sunday Night is a Respect Game Opportunity

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
One of the most common complaints seen on this forum is “the Cowboys are not getting enough respect”.
Most of us grew up hearing the old saying that “respect is earned.” Well Sunday night, the Cowboys have a chance to earn a little respect.

The “A’ints” are 8-0 on Sunday Night Football when they play at home. Even without Drew Brees, they are a tough opponent, especially at the Dome. A win Sunday night is an opportunity for the Cowboys to showcase their worth as a contender in front of a national TV audience. Hopefully result in winning the NFC East and gaining the #1 seed for the playoffs. This Sunday night is a chance to prove they for real. And not against the midgets, skins of fins, but a really good team at home.

Ultimately, “respect” will be earned in the playoffs. Regular season games are obviously important, but they are because they serve as a way to tee up the ball hopefully for a successful playoff drive. Playoff wins= respect.

Sure would be great to see a dominant Cowboys team make a statement! Step one toward that respect is Sunday night. Let’s Go Cowboys!
Nah. If the Boys win, it'll be "But Brees wasn't playing!"

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
8-0 at home on Sunday nights? That's a fairly formidable task to surmount
"Plopped down upon any teams dinner plate",,,man, I'd figured it'd be some kinda' dark cloud ishma brewed up against us in this oneo_O

*I gonna' take a pair of scissors & cut the elastic tensioning on the tops of my tube socks I'm wearing that nite ,to negate that particularly constrictive dark ju-ju being cast before us,,, pretty sure it'll prove effective,y'all will know with the final score as to whether or not it was. :thumbup:

Wood

Reaction score
One of the most common complaints seen on this forum is “the Cowboys are not getting enough respect”.
Most of us grew up hearing the old saying that “respect is earned.” Well Sunday night, the Cowboys have a chance to earn a little respect.

The “A’ints” are 8-0 on Sunday Night Football when they play at home. Even without Drew Brees, they are a tough opponent, especially at the Dome. A win Sunday night is an opportunity for the Cowboys to showcase their worth as a contender in front of a national TV audience. Hopefully result in winning the NFC East and gaining the #1 seed for the playoffs. This Sunday night is a chance to prove they for real. And not against the midgets, skins of fins, but a really good team at home.

Ultimately, “respect” will be earned in the playoffs. Regular season games are obviously important, but they are because they serve as a way to tee up the ball hopefully for a successful playoff drive. Playoff wins= respect.

Sure would be great to see a dominant Cowboys team make a statement! Step one toward that respect is Sunday night. Let’s Go Cowboys!

I think Dallas drops this game then wins against Packers & Eagles.