News: Sunday Ticket will have many new features

Creeper

Reaction score
Sounds like the 1 team option a la carte is a possibility.

Wonder how much that will be compares to the total package all games.

My guess:
$200 a la carte
$360 total package
I supposed anything is possible at this point, but I took the a la carte reference to mean you can get NFL Ticket without subscribing to anything else. But we are going to have to wait and see I guess. I live the split screen capability or PIP if they can do it.

J12B

Reaction score
I supposed anything is possible at this point, but I took the a la carte reference to mean you can get NFL Ticket without subscribing to anything else. But we are going to have to wait and see I guess. I live the split screen capability or PIP if they can do it.

You're most likely right that makes sense now. Great option for those who don't need a regular subscription. I've had YT TV for the last year or so at $65 a month. It's been great for ESPN and watching baseball and NBA playoffs.

fivetwos

Reaction score
You're most likely right that makes sense now. Great option for those who don't need a regular subscription. I've had YT TV for the last year or so at $65 a month. It's been great for ESPN and watching baseball and NBA playoffs.
Would you mind taking a minute to outline what YouTube tv has and doesn’t have in relation to basic cable?

I’m finally able to rid myself of DTV, and not sure which direction I’m headed.

I appreciate any info or help. Thanks…

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ST had the game mix feature. You could watch 4 games at the same time on one channel, and 8 on the other.
with the audio you could switch between games, or click to go to full screen on any of the games on.

I often wanted an option to pick and choose which games you wanted to watch on the 4 channel option or just have a 6 channel option. Say 2 games of the 4 I did not want to see, and 2 other games were on the 8 game options and some others I did not care for.

so will they allow you to pick 4 of 8 games. Like a mix and match. That would be a nice feature.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Haven't read it yet but I bet the YouTube thing is causing them to step it up

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
A la carte cowboys games only I don't even watch other games during the season

J12B

Reaction score
Would you mind taking a minute to outline what YouTube tv has and doesn’t have in relation to basic cable?

I’m finally able to rid myself of DTV, and not sure which direction I’m headed.

I appreciate any info or help. Thanks…
-DVR without storage space limits.

-You can watch it on your phone with internet connection. Probably can get a few devices synced with your account.

That's what I like most about it.

The only con is that there does seem to be a 1/2 second lag from the audio to what's airing live. So the audio doesn't matchup with the speakers moving mouth. Kind of annoying but other than that I literally have no issues with it. And it may just be my connection.

There mat be a 1 week free trial available to test it out to see if you like it.

fivetwos

Reaction score
-DVR without storage space limits.

-You can watch it on your phone with internet connection. Probably can get a few devices synced with your account.

That's what I like most about it.

The only con is that there does seem to be a 1/2 second lag from the audio to what's airing live. So the audio doesn't matchup with the speakers moving mouth. Kind of annoying but other than that I literally have no issues with it. And it may just be my connection.

There mat be a 1 week free trial available to test it out to see if you like it.
Thank you.

Generally, do they have basic channels? Local stuff? What’s the content? Sorry to bug ya, quick answer would go a long way. Much thx.

Trying to determine if I can get rid of DTV and not get cable but not miss it.

J12B

Reaction score
Personally I wish it were still on DirectTV because I've had it the last two years for free.
Don't you pay an arm and a leg each month just to use Direct TV.

I think my parents pay like $160 or $175 each month and they don't even have all the movie channels.

J12B

Reaction score
Thank you.

Generally, do they have basic channels? Local stuff? What’s the content? Sorry to bug ya, quick answer would go a long way. Much thx.

Trying to determine if I can get rid of DTV and not get cable but not miss it.

Yeah all the local channels are included in the basic package. So I get local Fox, CBS and NBC.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Man, DirectTV is going to tank without the NFL. Satellite TV is on it's deathbed.

On that note, excited to see what YouTube will have to offer with their new NFL partnership.