Sunday wildcard games thread

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I think there's no way the Ravens are going to give Lamar a guarantee contract.
If Huntley wins this and continues good play, the right deal and Lamar is gone - I think.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
If Huntley wins this and continues good play, the right deal and Lamar is gone - I think.
I don't know about going with Huntley as the starter, but if Lamar is waiting for a Deshaun Watson contract he's in for a long wait. The Browns were foolish, not trend setters.

GoldenR

Reaction score
Just getting ready to say the same thing. 50 million a year, GET outta here with that. Running QB with a bad knee! "

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Cinci 3 & out. Not good. Better not be much more of that if they wanna win. Ravens came to play.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Bengals on paper looks like the clearly better team, especially when they have Burrow and Lamar Jackson is out for the Ravens. And yet the Ravens are keeping the game close and giving themselves a chance. Showing that these division games can something only become harder in the playoffs and aren't always an easy win for the superior looking team.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Bengals on paper looks like the clearly better team, especially when they have Burrow and Lamar Jackson is out for the Ravens. And yet the Ravens are keeping the game close and giving themselves a chance. Showing that these division games can something only become harder in the playoffs and aren't always an easy win for the superior looking team.
You’re right about it being a division game… which are usually close.

I said in this thread that Cincy would run away with it, but I was wrong. I didn’t even think about the fact that they,play in the same division.