Sunday wildcard games thread

Reaction score
It’s pretty clear to me that there’s one team in each conference that doesn’t belong.

But….money grab.

Seattle had nearly no shot yesterday and this one may not even be worth watching.
Yes. Adding the 7th seed was nothing more than a money grab

Last years games were trash too

Doomsday77

Reaction score
Anyone else have a soft spot for Da Bills? I was watching the pregame on either NFL Net or ESPN and they showcased Coach Levy and the “hey days”. ”Right here right now” speech before every game. Pretty cool stuff. The veteren posters on here remember those SB days against them and for those reasons that’s our connection to them.

I would absolutely love to play them again in the SB but if for some miraculous reason we don’t get there I am all in on Da Bills. Hope they blow the Phins out today.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Anyone else have a soft spot for Da Bills? I was watching the pregame on either NFL Net or ESPN and they showcased Coach Levy and the “hey days”. ”Right here right now” speech before every game. Pretty cool stuff. The veteren posters on here remember those SB days against them and for those reasons that’s our connection to them.

I would absolutely love to play them again in the SB but if for some miraculous reason we don’t get there I am all in on Da Bills. Hope they blow the Phins out today.
It would be "miraculous" if we DID get to the Super Bowl, NOT not getting in it.

Motorola

Reaction score
Ok gents, keep it civil. Let's enjoy these guys beat up each other.
Three young QBs with very little game action being put in the position to help their team win a playoff game on short notice.
Don't expect Dolphins' Skylar Thompson, Ravens' Tyler Huntley and Anthony Brown, to pull off the upset on the road today and tonight....just wish them to play as best as they can.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Not going for a FG is a headscratcher. Isn't Bass one of the best kickers?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ok, if a guy named Purdy can win a playoff game, so can a guy named Skylar.

John813

Reaction score
Kind of odd to go for it, when the Dolphins have shown huge issues to score any points without Tua.