Sunday wildcard games thread

Reid1boys

Reaction score
its cute to watch dallas fan hoping for a philly divisional loss, keep dreaming. i have to keep asking but what year was a last good cowboys playoffs run? eagles had like 6-7 in the 21st century, cowboys none right? not one NFCCG?
yawn.......been 700 years since Dallas has won a SB. All the Iggles need to do is win 4 more and they will tie Dallas.

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
1080vs4k-min-1.jpg
rca-tv-antennas-ant111z-64_600.jpg

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
its cute to watch dallas fan hoping for a philly divisional loss, keep dreaming. i have to keep asking but what year was a last good cowboys playoffs run? eagles had like 6-7 in the 21st century, cowboys none right? not one NFCCG?

It’s OK, both Philly and Dallas will probably get stomped by SF. We’re in this together brother.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
It is cute watching people try to be cute and fail

MikeB80

Reaction score
it looks like it must be roasting hot in the stadium. Just like here at the stadium, been there for many games where its freezing outside and then its way too hot inside.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Honest question. How has jaylon smith been doing recently? Seems like he's around the ball a lot, but never really at the line of scrimmage

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
I’m tempted to root for the giants or Eagles to win the SB on the thought that maybe the Jones’s would be embarrassed enough to take winning seriously. But I know that’ll never happen so no go.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
it looks like it must be roasting hot in the stadium. Just like here at the stadium, been there for many games where its freezing outside and then its way too hot inside.

It’s probably pretty difficult to regulate the temperature properly in such a big open air structure.

MikeB80

Reaction score
it feels like the more this game goes on the more the right tackle and center position could be a problem for the vikings

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
They also screwed themselves. No excuse for using all 3 timeouts with 8 minutes left in a close game or getting a delay penalty on 4th and a half yard.
That just emphasizes my point. When you are already screwing yourself, you don't need anyone else's help getting screwed more. :muttley: