Sunday wildcard games thread

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
That last play call from the Vikings a real head scratcher. Personally, I'd rather lose on an incomplete pass that had a shot to get a first down than a dump off completion well short of the sticks that has nearly zero chance to get a first down.

Zman5

Reaction score
You said the fix is in. The Vikes never even get the ball back if he catches it, so it wasn't a very good fix.

Oh look, the Vikings got stopped. I guess the fix wasn't in after all.
That sack penalty was ridiculous. The fix was in but Cousins choked as usual. No fix can help with that. LOL.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Minnesota seems to be destined to lose playoff games against NFCE teams while playing at home.

Loso86

Reaction score
Most Eagle fans I know are OBSESSED with the Cowboys, and for good reason. The Cowboys lead by a lot in all time head to head matchups, they have more fans, more playoff wins, more Super Bowls, more team value, better ratings, etc. Eagle fans don’t know how to act in the winner’s circle. They talk a lot, and brag and strut, like one of those scared little yip-yip dogs that nip at your ankles.
Makes sense, and uts ridiculous. In shocked about alot I'm learning in this site today

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
I expect this team to go out the same way as Minnesota. Just like them this team doesn't have trust in these moments.

Creeper

Reaction score
Giants come back from basement dwelling and win a road playoff game. Something Dallas has not done in 30 years.

Only one road team won so far this weekend.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Jason Garrett must still work for the Giants, he hack the Vikings play calling and just remembered he still coach for the Cowboys. Calling a 3 yard play on a 4th and 8 sounds like something that would happen here.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Gboys might be the dark horse no one expected. Jones looked like a capable playoff QB. Let’s see how he does next week.

Reaction score
I'm 4-0 so far this week.

The Bengals win tonight, but it will be a lot closer than many think. Ravens defense will give Cincy a lot of problems.

It's gonna be close