Sunday Wildcard Playoff Games

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Looking forward to these games.

I say seahawks and packers win.

IT'S TIME FOR SOME FOOTBALL!

jblaze2004

Reaction score
the way the packers looked these last couple of week smh idk. I hope the packers win and win big. Im in skins country #Maryland

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I just hope the Deadskins lose. Tired of hearing how great they are when they beat no winning team this year. They are still the same team that lost to the Cowboys a few weeks ago in one of the worse games I ever saw. I don't like Aaron Rodgers but I hope he school's Cousins in what a real elite QB looks like.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I hope the Vikings and Pack win today but I think the Seahags will find a way to win.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I think the skins and Seahawks win...While I'm here I want to say that I hate the steelers and always will and wish them bad luck next week...the end.

Hate them with a passion. I turned on the game at the end to see them lose and unfortunately witnessed one of many reasons why I can't stand them. Sm****h

Arkyvarminter

Reaction score
There is no way I can pull for a team that Clay Mathews plays on. He's dirty and I hate the guy......

RS12

Reaction score
This weather reminds me of a 70's playoff game. Much like the 70's I expect Minnesota to lose.

weaver21

Reaction score
Of course NBC has to throw a little shot in there with Romo dropping the snap against Seattle.

perrykemp

Reaction score
I am going to be really interested to see what this young kid that Seahawks have on their roster, some guy name Christine Michael, looks like.

He has rushed for 100+ yards two out of the last three games. Looks like a real up a comer -- exactly the kind of young talent I was hoping the Cowboys could load the roster up with this past offseason.

Carson

Reaction score
I am going to be really interested to see what this young kid that Seahawks have on their roster, some guy name Christine Michael, looks like.

He has rushed for 100+ yards two out of the last three games. Looks like a real up a comer -- exactly the kind of young talent I was hoping the Cowboys could load the roster up with this past offseason.

Makes me wish we had talent like that on our roster this year! Haha

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I'd laugh so hard if the Chiefs win the Super Bowl. That'd be such a punch in the crotch to all the eagles fans that ran him out of philly.

Won't happen but that would be funny. Please just anybody but the stealers. Especially after how lucky they got getting in and that bs lucky win last night smh

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Of course NBC has to throw a little shot in there with Romo dropping the snap against Seattle.

Of course. Kind of shocked they did not also drop in the fact it is the anniversary of "The Catch".

Carson

Reaction score
Keeping an eye on RT TJ Clemmons. Was first round talent who slid due to an injury. We took Chaz Green, so hopefully Green is the future.

Same with Stefon Diggs. Would love a playmaker like that in our offense.

Junglist

Reaction score
Won't happen but that would be funny. Please just anybody but the stealers. Especially after how lucky they got getting in and that bs lucky win last night smh

Yeah, I'm right there with you. I loathe that team even more than the Commanders, whom I hate.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm a little torn on this game. I'd like to see Seattle get knocked off but my brother is a Vikings fan and he's a bigger d-bag than I am, if you can believe that.

I suppose I'll root for Bridgewater as my draftee in our mock.