Sunday Wildcard Playoff Games

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Week to Week league these days. Last game of the regular season and Seattle blew out Arizona who would have thought that.

Arizona has too much up front. GB's OL can't handle them. And they don't have the WR to get free vs Arizonas secondary. Arizona wins by 10+.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
CYY3_KJWAAAU3zO.png

Larry Michael is a paid employee of the Washington Commanders. He's basically Daniel Snyders mouthpiece. If you watched/listened to him on a daily basis, you would think the Skins were on a 15 year run like the Patriots.

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
Larry Michael is a paid employee of the Washington Commanders. He's basically Daniel Snyders mouthpiece. If you watched/listened to him on a daily basis, you would think the Skins were on a 15 year run like the Patriots.

like spagnola for the cowboys?

zack

Reaction score
These two teams match up pretty well. Carolina stole that game in Seattle but they stayed in it to get that blown coverage play.

If the Seahawks do offensively what they did in Minnesota today, they won't win. Wilson has to get in gear.

The rematch should be fun to watch.

Agree. I think that weather impacted that game yesterday. It won't be that cold here in Charlotte this weekend. Should be good!

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Seattle didn't need CMike having one of the top backs in the league in Lynch but they didn't just let him go they got a 7th round pick from the Cowboys and ended up getting him back for nothing. He contributed to Seattle making the playoffs while the Cowboys who've been led by average backs all season never gave him a chance.

C. Michael 21 70 0 13
avg 3.33 no fumbles
A. Peterson 23 45 0 13
avg 1.95 one fumble and it was a big one.

CM wasnt great but clearly he isnt bad either.
He out played the fan fav AP in this cold game, I think it is funny, as so many hated murray for his fumble in GB
playoff game, and they wanted AP so bad, and would have paid him 12 mil happily.

And here in a similar situation, AP coughs it up and does not run as well as murray did .
Murray I think went over 100 yds.

CM had 2 less carries, and almost twice as many yds as AP

blue knights

Reaction score
Basically instead of a spread you buy the points back. I didnt look but my guess is to pick Seattle straight up you had to bet $150 to win $100 instead of the usual $110 and laying the points. Vegas has this all figured out but I guarentee you plenty of people had Seattle on the money line and totally lucked out. I bet it also cost the books a bunch of money because if Minnesota won the books would have cleaned up with most betting Seattle either way.
e

thank for the info . didnt think of the buying back the points. well i dont even gamble ,way back i did a little
but its too aggravating to see a guy knock down a meaningless 3 at the buzzer :(