Sunday Wildcard Round Game Thread

blueblood70

Reaction score
wow the PB offense chat the bed ..they signal handedly handed the game to the browns.. turnover kill having 3 in the first qtr are deadly..the better team lost IMO but that how it works when you make huge mistakes..JUJUs a tool his pregame talk once again fired up the other team and hes celebrating in the 4th while they were behind.. i thought their coach ran tights organized ship , didnt out up with antics yet this year was full of it and mistakes and for sur they weren't prepared.. ben looks 50 yrs old time to make change? looked like Garetts team in the playoffs, better team get sown early because of mistakes and make hard run to no avail LOL

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I don't think any QB would make much of a difference at the Seahawks as their offensive line isn't up to much and their defense has big holes.
so why pay a qb 35 mil a year, if the team isnt good enough to compete in playoffs ?
That just makes it harder to build a good defense or get more players for offense.
Houston is now in the same boat, and Dallas is about to be in the same boat lol.

To me it is build a very good defense first, then OL then qb then wr's, and other pieces.

Dallas is doing it backwards lol.
If dak signs for 35 mil, elliot @ 15 mil, cooper @ 20 mil, that is 70 mil in 3 Off guys lol. Oh and add the high paid OL , Smith and Martin.

Swagger

Reaction score
so why pay a qb 35 mil a year, if the team isnt good enough to compete in playoffs ?
That just makes it harder to build a good defense or get more players for offense.
Houston is now in the same boat, and Dallas is about to be in the same boat lol.

To me it is build a very good defense first, then OL then qb then wr's, and other pieces.

Dallas is doing it backwards lol.
If dak signs for 35 mil, elliot @ 15 mil, cooper @ 20 mil, that is 70 mil in 3 Off guys lol. Oh and add the high paid OL , Smith and Martin.
I agree and I have been banging on the drum of not paying Prescott for those reasons you state for over a year.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I agree and I have been banging on the drum of not paying Prescott for those reasons you state for over a year.
sadly jones boys dont hear any banging lol, I figure they will sign him.
And really if dak wanted to be on a team with SB potential , he should go elsewhere, NE, TB, Jags, Chicago , minn, some team that needs a qb and
has a good team or coaches.
Tony chose to extend and stay with dallas and look where he went, never past div round.

We shall see soon I think.