Sunday Wildcard Round Game Thread

Swagger

Reaction score
I don't agree. McVay is a great coach. They'll keep it close.

Don't think they'll win, but don't see them getting blown out.
McVay is a quality coach but this is a bad match up for them imo. Seattle don't have a pass rush - their best rusher is a safety so Goff had time. Goff will face pressure in this game whilst Amos and Alexander are playmakers in the secondary.

Swagger

Reaction score
One serious question as I don't know the rule.

So on the very first play in the Steelers game if big Ben had just kicked the ball out of the end zone would it have been a safety?

If so, he should have done that as he could have easily done that. Trying to land on a rolling ball is relying on the luck of the spin.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One serious question as I don't know the rule.

So on the very first play in the Steelers game if big Ben had just kicked the ball out of the end zone would it have been a safety?

If so, he should have done that as he could have easily done that. Trying to land on a rolling ball is relying on the luck of the spin.

Yes it would.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
another year of Russell Wilson not being able to get his team past wild card weekend. LOL
the team with the good defense won.
Russell without the legion of boom, is just not good enough to get the team back to a SB.
Same thing applies to dak.
Goff is a lesser qb, but his team has the good defense.

The 90's Cowboys had a great defense, but the offense got all the credit ! Without that defense there would have been no SB's.

Swagger

Reaction score
the team with the good defense won.
Russell without the legion of boom, is just not good enough to get the team back to a SB.
Same thing applies to dak.
Goff is a lesser qb, but his team has the good defense.

The 90's Cowboys had a great defense, but the offense got all the credit ! Without that defense there would have been no SB's.
I don't think any QB would make much of a difference at the Seahawks as their offensive line isn't up to much and their defense has big holes.