Sunday Wildcard Round Game Thread

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
LOL. A team tries to bully you and stomps on your logo during the year, you're going to have an attitude when you send them home from the playoffs. Posters trying to say players only care about money need to shut their holes with their lazy narratives. These guys like winning and don't care if it hurts your feelings. But we like sticking to RKG football here. That's why our players are watching from the couch like us. Lol.
They like choir boys here...smh. What's crazy is they want choir boys but be the first ones to talk reckless on a message board lol.

CWR

Reaction score
I really like Lamar Jackson. He may not last long running how he does, but he's still awesome. Hard to believe it has been so long since the Ravens won a playoff game. They seem to be good most years.

Lutonio

Reaction score
I really like Lamar Jackson. He may not last long running how he does, but he's still awesome. Hard to believe it has been so long since the Ravens won a playoff game. They seem to be good most years.
Yes, that was an interesting nugget they dropped about the six year drought for them. They seem like one of those teams that is always at least competitive each year, so that was a little surprising.

Reactions: CWR

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'll say this he doesn't take many unnecessary hits....if he gets hit its because he simply couldn't get down in time....for the most part he seems to take care of his body on a lot of these runs for as much as he runs....

Blackspider214

Reaction score
At least they made the playoffs, Zeke didn't show up for the entire season.

So Henry now has as many playoff appearances as Zeke? And one more playoff win? With how this board slobs over Henry, you'd think he was a 3 time champion like Emmitt Smith.

At least they made the playoffs? Loser's mentality. He folded when it mattered most. He's a one trick pony. If their OL are not opening up wide holes, he looks like trash. And if Tannehill can't feed off Henry, he also folds and is trash. Their offensive mentality is outdated and is not going to win in this league.

CWR

Reaction score
LOL. A team tries to bully you and stomps on your logo during the year, you're going to have an attitude when you send them home from the playoffs. Posters trying to say players only care about money need to shut their holes with their lazy narratives. These guys like winning and don't care if it hurts your feelings. But we like sticking to RKG football here. That's why our players are watching from the couch like us. Lol.

Yeah you've got no right to say money is all they care about, then get upset when you see their competitive nature surface. Personally I enjoy it when teams dislike each other. The league was built on rivalries.

Valkyr

Reaction score
Seriously, people were acting like Jackson was 0-12 in the playoffs or something.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Beas, Dez, Swaim, Hitchens, etc..more players who have to leave Dallas to get past the 1st round of playoffs.
I mean they didn't really leave Dallas....Dallas sort of left them lol. It also helps that those guys went to much better situations....they underachieved just like everyone else in Dallas does lol.

Swagger

Reaction score
Loved it when the Ravens stomped all over the Titans badge. Great scenes. Vrabel taking a cheap shot when the Ravens players were in the changing room. Know your place.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yes I realize it is a bad game. But Zeke had them from back up QB's, no OL, no defense, and with 2 different injuries.
So I was just having fun with this bad game.
However my statement stands, as it does not fit the haters narrative of a healthy RB with and intact offense, vs. the opposite. As Zeke really did not fall off as you put it.
You tell them that they will say its a excuse...but they give McCarthy that same excuse....

Lutonio

Reaction score
Can we stop talking about Dez Bryant and acting like his team winning today is an indication that Dallas made a mistake letting him go?

He had 0 catches on 1 target today. Did he also commit a penalty?

Is that the kind of production the Cowboys need to turn it around?

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Can we stop talking about Dez Bryant and acting like his team winning today is an indication that Dallas made a mistake letting him go?

He had 0 catches on 1 target today. Did he also commit a penalty?

Is that the kind of production the Cowboys need to turn it around?
Harbaugh's reaction to his penalty, looks like dez will be cut as soon as ravens season is over, just imo.