Sunday Wildcard Round Game Thread

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I have said this before and will say it again. If Dallas doesn't have Dak I would gladly take Trubisky. His coaching staff is holding him back. Don't believe me, go back and watch his 2018 season.

I think Trubisky could be in the MVP discussion with the offense Dallas has.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Amazing how a few can look at that, and come up with what they do. No sense of real football.

Lol

he gave up. He didn’t even try fighting for the first down. It was clear as day. He only got rocked because he couldn’t make it out of bounds fast enough.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Nah it was a p**** run dude. He was heading sideways for the sideline and then got hit.

Didn’t even try to get to the first down marker.
Go back and watch it. He is trying to beat the defense around the side. He would have been way short had he turned up field.

How about his receivers getting open so he doesn't have to run. The fact you think he just ran out of bounds is laughable

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have said this before and will say it again. If Dallas doesn't have Dak I would gladly take Trubisky. His coaching staff is holding him back. Don't believe me, go back and watch his 2018 season.

I think Trubisky could be in the MVP discussion with the offense Dallas has.

I remember his 2018, he actually showed how good he could be. I posted back then how he is showing what he can do, then something happened, injuries, bad scheme. Not sure. But he is not as bad as many make hime out to be.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Go back and watch it. He is trying to beat the defense around the side. He would have been way short had he turned up field.

How about his receivers getting open so he doesn't have to run. The fact you think he just ran out of bounds is laughable

The fact you think he would be an MVP with Dallas is way worse. Lol

and
Nah. His only chance was to cut inside. Zero chance to get to the outside. None. Wasn’t even close.

jwitten82

Reaction score
I think they gonna overturn it. I feel like the nfl wants Brees to win the Superbowl this year

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol

he gave up. He didn’t even try fighting for the first down. It was clear as day. He only got rocked because he couldn’t make it out of bounds fast enough.

Man he had over a yard to go, and 4 players in front of him. However you already made up your mind to rag on him.

Swagger

Reaction score
Go on Bears. Yes Drew Brees hahaha. Great catch. Go with the play on the field.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I remember his 2018, he actually showed how good he could be. I posted back then how he is showing what he can do, then something happened, injuries, bad scheme. Not sure. But he is not as bad as many make hime out to be.
Nagy destroyed him. Trubisky looks good when they open up the playbook and let him play. He isn't a game manager

HungryLion

Reaction score
Man he had over a yard to go, and 4 players in front of him. However you already made up your mind to rag on him.

Yes. My one post questioning his decision making is a clear indicator that I am predisposed to ragging on him.

you’re a regular Sherlock Holmes to be able to deduce that from one post.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
The fact you think he would be an MVP with Dallas is way worse. Lol

and
Nah. His only chance was to cut inside. Zero chance to get to the outside. None. Wasn’t even close.
I don't think you know what you are looking at.

With Cooper, Gallup, Lamb and Shultz I bet you anything you want Trubisky has double digit wins, 40 TDs and at least 4500 yards. Not to mention his running ability

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes. My one post questioning his decision making is a clear indicator that I am predisposed to ragging on him.

you’re a regular Sherlock Holmes to be able to deduce that from one post.

thanks, appreciate the compliment. :laugh: