Sunday Wildcard Round Game Thread

Redline360

Reaction score
Love how some people even on the slow mo replays from multiple angles can still get it wrong lol

And no the ref outcome can be completely wrong...see end of bills game where 99% of people and experts said it was a fumble

Mannix

Reaction score
For longer than I can remember, when either Chicago or NO are on TV, I will not watch them.....they both BORE ME TO DEATH!!!! It's like watching N'Western on offense.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
For longer than I can remember, when either Chicago or NO are on TV, I will not watch them.....they both BORE ME TO DEATH!!!! It's like watching N'Western on offense.
So true. Hard to watch them. I can tolerate the Saints a little, but the Bears are just an eye sore to watch.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So true. Hard to watch them. I can tolerate the Saints a little, but the Bears are just an eye sore to watch.

It is playoff football, there is the reason to watch. :laugh:
But I understand, there are certain teams / game match ups, at least during the regular season I just cant get into.
One is like the Chargers / Broncos. Unless there are playoff implications, I guess. :muttley: