Sunday Wildcard Round Game Thread

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Run it 3 times.......we play for the punt, not TD and not FG.... it's field position baby

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Bears offense is horrendous. Their best play today was a play that was a drop in the endzone. They have not did jack. I know the Saints only have 7 so far but at least they have a pulse.

Trubisky is trash.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
It is playoff football, there is the reason to watch. :laugh:
But I understand, there are certain teams / game match ups, at least during the regular season I just cant get into.
One is like the Chargers / Broncos. Unless there are playoff implications, I guess. :muttley:
Agreed. It’s by playoffs so watching, but did text my friend prior to the game saying that I am not looking forward to this game.

I am looking forward to the next game but will have to multitask during that one. Will have to watch TV with the wife while watching game on my phone.

Tim93gt

Reaction score
Jeesh. Field side mics catching a lot ... reminds me of the old premier league games

jwitten82

Reaction score
It is playoff football, there is the reason to watch. :laugh:
But I understand, there are certain teams / game match ups, at least during the regular season I just cant get into.
One is like the Chargers / Broncos. Unless there are playoff implications, I guess. :muttley:
I don't care to watch the Colts, there is something about them that is just boring.

Mannix

Reaction score
------One is like the Chargers / Broncos. Unless there are playoff implications, I guess.

I forgot about the Broncos....they bore me too.