Sunday Wildcard Round Game Thread

ultron

Reaction score
Watching the Saints, Bears, Skins, Buccs, Rams, and Seahawks this weekend has made me realize w/Dak, our OLine back, add some young pieces to the defense and a new coordinator - the Cowboys are not far behind stomping a mud hole in any of these teams.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Watching the Saints, Bears, Skins, Buccs, Rams, and Seahawks this weekend has made me realize w/Dak, our OLine back, add some young pieces to the defense and a new coordinator - the Cowboys are not far behind stomping a mud hole in any of these teams.
Totally agree.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
But they shouldn’t. Tanneyhill had a good game. They wasted a lot of plays handing the ball to Henry after Ravens proved they weren’t going to give him any room. Should have used play action much more.

Three of the five games Tennessee lost Henry was held under 100 yards. Today was his lowest production of the season. The Titans offense revolves around Henry and the running game. With Baltimore loading up to stop Henry, Tennessee was being given opportunities to throw but Tannehill is more of a game manager. He runs into trouble when games are put on him and we saw that in the closing minutes.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
The only thing Dallas has going for them is an insanely weak conference. NFC is so weak, anyone’s game, every season. AFC usually has some dominant teams. Again, I don’t think we’ll be that great next season, however, when healthy, we might get into the wildcard with the addition of the 7th spot.

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
Lol @ Tony Romo saying his body's like 107 years old (about 20 minutes ago). Not really singing the praises of the OL from 2006-15, haha! :)

Swagger

Reaction score
Three of the five games Tennessee lost Henry was held under 100 yards. Today was his lowest production of the season. The Titans offense revolves around Henry and the running game. With Baltimore loading up to stop Henry, Tennessee was being given opportunities to throw but Tannehill is more of a game manager. He runs into trouble when games are put on him and we saw that in the closing minutes.
Did the wide receiver fall over for the interception? I haven't seen all the replays but it looked like his target fell down where he threw ball to.

In my view only a genuine elite throwing QB like Aaron Rodgers or Brady would have made a difference today or one who has an elite skill set like Mahomes, Murray or Lamar. The Ravens have invested most of their salary cap into their D and it showed today - they were excellent.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I'm watching the Nickelodean version, and I gotta say, it's seriously fun! They need to do this more!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Did the wide receiver fall over for the interception? I haven't seen all the replays but it looked like his target fell down where he threw ball to.

Not sure I haven’t seen the replay either.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
His game has actually come on in tge last half of the season too. I dont think they picked up his 5th year option either....

His game has come on it will be interesting to see what the Bears do. Today’s game could have a bearing on it.