Sunday Wildcard Round Game Thread

Swagger

Reaction score
Shame the Browns just ruined the play offs. The Steelers had no shot against the Bills any way. But now we will have one fantastic game between the Bills and Ravens which will be the highlight of the play offs whilst the Chiefs get a bye versus the Browns. Then a beaten up and roughed up winner of Bills/Ravens has to travel to a fresh Chiefs who are quickly turning into a really annoying new Patriots the way they only have to win a game and a half in the play offs to win a Superbowl. Shame.

Mannix

Reaction score
------Now get GB to lose next week, and all is great.

One of the leagues little darlings is now out...Green Bay gets EVERY call next week!!!

T-RO

Reaction score
I still can't believe Tomlin decided to punt on 4th and 1. They had momentum and could have made it a 1 score game.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Shame the Browns just ruined the play offs. The Steelers had no shot against the Bills any way. But now we will have one fantastic game between the Bills and Ravens which will be the highlight of the play offs whilst the Chiefs get a bye versus the Browns. Then a beaten up and roughed up winner of Bills/Ravens has to travel to a fresh Chiefs who are quickly turning into a really annoying new Patriots the way they only have to win a game and a half in the play offs to win a Superbowl. Shame.

Not sure how you figure that. I don't think the Browns will be any sort of a bye for KC. KC is an amazing team, and I expect they'll win. But, I don't think it'll be easy by any means, especially if Cleveland can pressure Mahomes like they have Ben.