Sunday Wildcard Round Game Thread

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Shame the Browns just ruined the play offs. The Steelers had no shot against the Bills any way. But now we will have one fantastic game between the Bills and Ravens which will be the highlight of the play offs whilst the Chiefs get a bye versus the Browns. Then a beaten up and roughed up winner of Bills/Ravens has to travel to a fresh Chiefs who are quickly turning into a really annoying new Patriots the way they only have to win a game and a half in the play offs to win a Superbowl. Shame.
Did you know it's "playoffs" not "play offs"? One word, not two.

Swagger

Reaction score
Not sure how you figure that. I don't think the Browns will be any sort of a bye for KC. KC is an amazing team, and I expect they'll win. But, I don't think it'll be easy by any means, especially if Cleveland can pressure Mahomes like they have Ben.
The Browns are sh1t and Mayfield will get owned trying to keep up against a quality QB in his prime.

The Steelers threw away the game in the first quarter. The Chiefs will smash them.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
well i love that the browns are going to beat the steelers always love it when the steelers lose

Swagger

Reaction score
Perks of actually planning and doing what needs to be done to secure that top seed. Not their fault that Dallas has decided to mail it in since 1995.
Lucking out playing the worst team isn't a factor then rather than having to face the Ravens then the Bills.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
The Browns are sh1t and Mayfield will get owned trying to keep up against a quality QB in his prime.

The Steelers threw away the game in the first quarter. The Chiefs will smash them.

We will see. I live in KC, and I will be cheering for the Chiefs that game. But the Browns aren't a **** team. You don't go into Pittsburgh and put 48 points on Pittsburgh's defence headed by TJ Watt if you're a **** team.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Where was TJ Watt all night, heard his name 2 times, once Chris mentioned it like he was doing something on his one tackle. And they said he was the brother of the FB and JJ. :muttley: