FEATURED Super Bowl LIII: Patriots vs Rams Game Thread

MCMetal69

Reaction score
CJ Anderson looks like a toadstool with a glandular problem.........................

aria

Reaction score
he said we have to be aware of a run,he didnt predict a run.
Well if that’s the case, thanks for pointing out the obvious. I bet the next play will be a run or pass, probably run though. If it’s a run, be sure to give me credit for being right and if it’s a pass I wasn’t wrong because I said it could be a pass o_O

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
And what the hell is all this AI stuff this week??? Like robots are getting ready to take over the world. o_O

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
The Rams need to get Goff involved early. Throwing short passes or screens on the run. Maybe goff running w his legs on 3rd and 3. That is whatget him going.

Brady is just too slow and is gonna turn the ball over.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
:flagwave:
HZwoOXf.jpg

InTheZone

Reaction score
glad I didn't grow up in an era of tech for cars. Sure they'll be safer and better built, but the heart and styling of cars is missing from these EVs and modern cars in general.

aria

Reaction score
Well if that’s the case, thanks for pointing out the obvious. I bet the next play will be a run or pass, probably run though. If it’s a run, be sure to give me credit for being right and if it’s a pass I wasn’t wrong because I said it could be a pass o_O
Boom! Nailed it.