FEATURED Super Bowl LIII: Patriots vs Rams Game Thread

Alweezy

Reaction score
Yeah I just don't believe the Patriots front seven are that much better than the Cowboys.

Calling it for what it is.. we got punched in the mouth. Nobody else is catching that punch now because we took it first.

blueblood70

Reaction score
defense is doing work, if you can't see that then shame on you. You're comparing teams who consistently shame opposing defenses to Dak who sometimes shows up in the 4th quarter. Come on now...
I see our low scoring games are always on bad offenses but not defenses? right how about all the poor throws? Bradys sack fumble they were lucky to get back, he held that ball longer than Dak, the missed Easy FG was defense? thats would have had a 65 thread Maher sucked thread alone, theres some bad offense here air ground its not just defense..BTWE I heard here all day you have to score 30 or more to win so where are those offenses?

I saw some lame play lame playcalling sure some giod defense AT TIMES, its not the reason they are making poor throws and vanilla looking runs..Jeez the double standard hypocrisy in here..you know Brady threw 3 picks in the NFCCG that was on defense? since when does KC play defense?