FEATURED Super Bowl LIII: Patriots vs Rams Game Thread

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I would call in a killer end zone T.D. STRIKE,,, in this upcoming 3&1 New England TOM BRADY'S next play,,,o_O

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
This used to be our formula. Throw and run both in the first 3 qtrs. Take a lead into the 4th and pound them with the run. We did most of our rushing in the 4th. Now we run more in the first 3 qtrs and pass more in the 4th. Not the best way to win.

Our formula was that we had a great HC not an idiot learning on the job.

HungryLion

Reaction score
What? The greatest qb of all time came through when this team needed him most. Not because of talent? Lol. Edelman, and Gronk....lol

If you can’t see the difference with how well the Pats were prepared for the Rams offense, compared to how well our team was prepared, then there is no helping you.

visionary

Reaction score
What? The greatest qb of all time came through when this team needed him most. Not because of talent? Lol. Edelman, and Gronk....lol

There is a reason the most prolific offense in the NFL had 3 points

Does Brady play defense too?

It's called coaching and game planning

You'll have to look up ehatbthidr mesn because you're a Garrett apologist

gmoney112

Reaction score
Brady has won more Super Bowls than any franchise.

Brady has been to more Super Bowls than any franchise.

Tom Brady has made the SuperBowl in 50% of the seasons he’s started at QB. Steph Curry’s career field goal percentage is 47.8%. Tom Brady is more likely to make it to a SuperBowl than Steph Curry is likely to make a bucket. Let that sink in.