FEATURED Super Bowl LIII: Patriots vs Rams Game Thread

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Man. Even in a game thread that has nothing to do with the Cowboys, the personal attacks just keep coming. Can't everyone just debate the points, rather than calling each other names?

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Glad the Rams lost. Better for them to have that burden...history shows that it's tough for a QB to lose his first Super Bowl and end up eventually winning. I believe only Griese, and Elway have done it. That puts the Rams on the wrong side of history...along with some other NFC competition like Cam Newton and Matt Ryan who recently lost in the SB.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
My gosh, the Patriots were not even close to being the best football team this year.

Yeah, I’m salty.

But they beat the Chiefs with some questionable calls and by winning the coin toss.

Then they beat the Rams because the Rams’ offense was a complete no show and the Patriots D that was meh all year turned into an elite squad.

I know Brady is the goat. But that team has lucked into so many super bowl wins it drives me nuts. Teams and coaches just turn into total idiots when they play them in the super bowl.

I’m salty too.

But there weren’t any really good all around teams this year.

It was kind of a crapshoot because of that.

And Belichick is going to be the victor in most crapshoots.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Glad the Rams lost. Better for them to have that burden...history shows that it's tough for a QB to lose his first Super Bowl and end up eventually winning. I believe only Griese, and Elway have done it. That puts the Rams on the wrong side of history...along with some other NFC competition like Cam Newton and Matt Ryan who recently lost in the SB.

People talk a lot about how hard it is to repeat.

It’s much harder to come back the next year from losing the super bowl.

And, like you say, it’s hard to come back period.