FEATURED Super Bowl LIII: Patriots vs Rams Game Thread

InTheZone

Reaction score
Patriots made a mistake not getting Dez Bryant.
if they signed him in the offseason I think he'd be playing right now, but if he was picked up at the time the Saints signed him he probably would've hurt his achilles in the same manner.

endersdragon

Reaction score
Everyone in the media: "Give Belichick and Brady the Super Bowl bye week to prepare and they are unstoppable."

Nope. Pretty much every Super Bowl the Pats have been in have been close games and they were that close to losing against Atlanta and Seattle. They are beatable, like last year showed. I think the bye week actually helps opponents prepare more for them.
I hope so, I don't want another team to get to 6 ahead of us.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Everyone in the media: "Give Belichick and Brady the Super Bowl bye week to prepare and they are unstoppable."

Nope. Pretty much every Super Bowl the Pats have been in have been close games and they were that close to losing against Atlanta and Seattle. They are beatable, like last year showed. I think the bye week actually helps opponents prepare more for them.
Rams better get their lead now while they can because they're bound to choke the game away if we're going by the last two Patriots Super Bowl results.

aria

Reaction score
Tony was wrong twice now! Say it ain’t so.

Pants

Reaction score
No flag on the rams for not allowing NE to catch the punt?