FEATURED Super Bowl LVIII- 49ers vs Chiefs

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Both defenses were incredibly good, but the best QB and coach combo won the game. No question.
Imagine what KC may be next year because you know they know they overvalued their receivers when Hill left just like we did after trading Cooper. KC will draft or sign a #1 WR this year.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
He did. Absolutely.

But what I think this game highlights is. As long as Mahomes is in his prime. Your only way of beating them is to have an ELITE QB as well.

Burrow and Brady are the only guys to beat him in the playoffs.
They called a conservative game down the stretch because of Purdy. SF should do what the Rams did when they dumped Goff. They’re literally a QB away.

Chasing6

Reaction score
as
He did. Absolutely.

But what I think this game highlights is. As long as Mahomes is in his prime. Your only way of beating them is to have an ELITE QB as well.

Burrow and Brady are the only guys to beat him in the playoffs.
Purdy can't win the big game. Should have kept Trey Lance.

pansophy

Reaction score
Can someone explain the SB OT? They play two quarters?
It’s a new game since a tie is impossible so you never run out of time. It’s just sudden death after both teams have possessed the ball unless there is as defensive TD

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Shanahan is done. It's just not gonna happen in SF. I always said he is Andy Reid in Philly...he needs to go to another team and try to land a real franchise QB. The ship has sailed in SF, the Trey Lance draft pick was supposed to be that guy.