FEATURED Super Bowl LVIII- 49ers vs Chiefs

CWR

Reaction score
I went to the gym today. While out in public I saw people wearing superbowl gear. It disgusted me. I went home. I'm too bitter to participate. Yall have fun though.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
i just want to win money on the pool I am in. Don’t really care who wins.
i have not watched one second of any sports shows the past 2 weeks. And won’t watch any for the next week or so after the game tonight.

The pool I am in pays $700 every score change, including extra points.
Now I just need to decide if I am going to the bar to watch it, or staying home.
I guess it depends on who all shows up, it will take me 5 minutes to walk there.

Reactions: CWR

Aven8

Reaction score
49ers haven’t won since 94. They have been 3 times since however. Amazing how hard it is to win one.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
As much as I hate them got to go with the 49ers, so tired of the Chiefs, overexposure, commercials, Taylor Swift etc

CowboysFanLover

Reaction score
I am going for the 49ers, if 49ers win tonight, I could care less about 49ers passing Cowboys in championships, the Steelers did and I just shrugged and said "Oh well" Teams passing Cowboys in championships does not mean anything amymore since it was bound to happen anyway

Motorola

Reaction score
Going to be fun ladies and gents!

A perfect 72 degrees at kickoff.

What are your plans food/drink wise for the game, and who you going for?

Go Chiefs!
CHIEFS ALL THE WAY
1) The team persevered with a somewhat flawed offense at season's start to discover some younger players to step up for them to make the playoffs - which was in jeopardy late in the season (2-4 after their bye week = 9-6).
2) KC defense emerged to keep them in front of the AFC West so they could finally win the division.
3) Six consecutive AFC CHampionship games - this franchise over the last half-decade was always playing to win to win it all.

4---Don't want the Forty-niners to win a sixth Super Bowl Title to join the Steelers and Patriots to surpass the Cowboys.

Game menu - house lo mein + sweet potato fries from a nearby restaurant;
beer, bourbon, lemon & lime water (hydration preparedness) for refreshments

Last edited:

Aven8

Reaction score
Boo hoo, Cowboys aren’t playing so I don’t care….or I don’t like the teams…

It’s the last football game of the season!!!!

Enjoy and suck it up buttercups!