FEATURED Super Bowl LVIII- 49ers vs Chiefs

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Mahomes needs to do something or he’s gonna get blown out like he did against Brady and Tampa.

J_Allen

Reaction score
KC defensive meeting. Always a bad omen... :laugh:
They had an offensive meeting too. No word yet on special teams whether they had a meeting or not. I'm sure they did. And then the Waterboys had a meeting along with the trainers and team doctor. And then the assistants all had a meeting along with the front office.

Cowboys93

Reaction score
What’s the advanced stat equivalent for getting a TFL in the Super Bowl? :laugh:

J817

Reaction score
I'm glad our second round picks are helping San Francisco and Kansas City out tonight. Warms my heart.
You mean the Niners and KC don’t draft old TEs in the 2nd round? And they contribute? Good for them.

J_Allen

Reaction score
I really hate seeing players how bad our front office is in upgrading our roster in the Super Bowl.

They are their, but we like our guys. Our guys were tired though, so there's that
"Uhhhh....we were tired."

32BellyOption

Reaction score
I really hate seeing players how bad our front office is in upgrading our roster in the Super Bowl.

They are their, but we like our guys. Our guys were tired though, so there's that
Yep lol. SF already had a dominant OL and they add Gregory and Young. Both have made plays today.

morat1959

Reaction score
Parson can’t tote Bosa’s jock! Dak can’t tote Purdy’s either!

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
They had an offensive meeting too. No word yet on special teams whether they had a meeting or not. I'm sure they did. And then the Waterboys had a meeting along with the trainers and team doctor. And then the assistants all had a meeting along with the front office.
They will need a halftime speech from that Swift girl. Get them back in line.

Maverick84

Reaction score
0dbbe86c-704b-4e34-878b-698ba0ceebd3_text.gif