FEATURED Super Bowl LVIII- 49ers vs Chiefs

fivetwos

Reaction score
On First Take they asked...............Will the Chiefs still be considered a Dynasty if they lose?

That may have been the dumbest question ever uttered on ESPN. Of course the answer is NO, 2 SB in 4 years is not a dynasty

2020-KC win SB
2021-KC lose SB
2022-Rams win SB
2023-KC win SB
2024-KC lose SB
Cute how we can’t even get INTO a CONFERENCE FINAL and Jerry says we are close to winning it all.

I don’t even think he is selling, I think he believes it. Make of that what you will.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
San Francisco’s defense all starts upfront. They’ve really gotten after Mahomes. Chase Young has proven to be a big acquisition for them.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
San Francisco’s defense all starts upfront. They’ve really gotten after Mahomes. Chase Young has proven to be a big acquisition for them. If you want to build a championship defense, you have to be physical upfront.
You know Was traded him to the niners to help them beat us...well joke's on them!

jwitten82

Reaction score
Lol why jj Watt do his hair like that? Looks like he just got out of bed

J_Allen

Reaction score
No, Travis Kelsey does not do that all the time to Andy reid. I don't know who that guy is.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Cute how we can’t even get INTO a CONFERENCE FINAL and Jerry says we are close to winning it all.

I don’t even think he is selling, I think he believes it. Make of that what you will.
He kept saying "we are around the rim"....but all i see are airballs.... whiffs... :thumbdown: clunkers....not even net.

MikeT22

Reaction score
San Francisco’s defense all starts upfront. They’ve really gotten after Mahomes. Chase Young has proven to be a big acquisition for them.
DL in 3rd/4th rounds…QB on day 3.

Brilliant strategy Jerry

J817

Reaction score
Phil Simms and Boomer look like brothers. I get them mixed up constantly.