Super Bowl XLVI - Giants Vs Patriots Game Thread

Woods

Reaction score
I wonder how many more years Brady can play at this elite level?

He's definitely taken his share of hits over the years.

crazytown41

Reaction score
What a joke. We had this team dead to rights. This is all out fault.

And Brady needs to dump Giselle. Still no rings since he left Bridget.

Reaction score
diehard2294;4407564 said:
I am sick to my stomach.. I dont think I have ever seen a team have every bounce/call go there way

what a joke a 8-8 team wins the SB..why bother playing the season

They were 9-7.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4407560 said:
The Skins swept the Giants does that make them a better team? Again what makes you think Washington will get a new QB? Peyton will retire before he joined the Deadskins.

Well I figure we will improve, but we can't ignore that our competition will get better also.

The skins are the least likely to improve, but their curve goes way up with an actual NFL qb.

birdwells1

Reaction score
tupperware;4407532 said:
Man if you want to sit here and compare the Giants to the Cowboys and how the Giants are superior in nearly every way I won't complain a bit. But can we please stop making it seem like Eli is the main reason why their team is able to do what it does? Wanna talk about misleading stats? The Giants defense this regular season. Based on yds, sure, they were one of the worst. Their PPG wasn't too much unlike other teams. What's more, they were near tops in sacks, near tops in passes defended and near tops in INTs. Those things matter.

The NY Giants have a superior team.

We have a sorry bunch of prima donna losers. That's what we have. We have a few worthwhile players who bring it and the rest collect checks and shy away from hits or get injured left and right.

I agree with most of what you said but that last drive of Eli's the defense wasn't on the field. If that guy ain't clutch then I guess I don't know what it is.

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
birdwells1;4407613 said:
I agree with most of what you said but that last drive of Eli's the defense wasn't on the field. If that guy ain't clutch then I guess I don't know what it is.
Well I've never said he doesn't have clutch moments, but clutch moments don't mean a thing if your defense lets the other team drive right down the field to erase it.

gmb85

Reaction score
crazytown41;4407586 said:
What a joke. We had this team dead to rights. This is all out fault.

And Brady needs to dump Giselle. Still no rings since he left Bridget.
I was gonna say the same thing.
Damn you Gisele!:bang2:

Bloodbunny

Reaction score
birdwells1;4407613 said:

Nail on the head, the giants have a team, Dallas has a troupe of clowns collecting a paycheck.

jgboys1

Reaction score
Juke99;4406603 said:
Franklin Square there and Merrick here.

Ya tired of Mike Francesa repeating himself...over and over....yet?

That is why I got Sirius radio.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Bloodbunny;4407641 said:
Nail on the head, the giants have a team, Dallas has a troupe of clowns collecting a paycheck.

:laugh2:

Cowboys fans are really taking this Giants victory personally.

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
tyke1doe;4407683 said:

We had two opportunities to stop this from happening. Then of all things, they go on another unlikely run and beat the Patriots once again.

"taking it personally" is an understatement.

Reaction score
tyke1doe;4407683 said:

Are you a Cowboys fan serious question? If you are how can you not take this personally?

AlterEgo

Reaction score
I wonder if the vast majority of the Cowboys locker room isn't taking this Giants win as bad as the fans. Something tells me they're doing just fine washing themselves with hundred dollar bills and not too broken up about this.

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
im utterly sick

2007, and now 2011. the giants went through us to get here. makes me sick.

giants are the luckiest team in NFL history. i cant believe many bounces they got this playoff season. wow.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4407682 said:
Ugh Brandon Jacobs is getting interviewed.

Hate seeing that fool with a ring. :mad: This is all our Defense fault for choking away a 12 point lead