CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Hurd is really filling out, hope he can make an impact this year..:cool:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
AsthmaField;2113951 said:
I think that may be Bob Sacamano, but I can't be sure... I've never seen him in anything other than wrestling tights and a cotton bib. :confused:

:laugh2: noice

DA FAN

Reaction score
I should have mentioned that Spears can play some ball. He made at least 4-3pt baskets. Not only that but he can move. I was very impressed with his athleticism (for a big guy).

pgreptom

Reaction score
DA FAN,

I have looked at just about all of your pictures in just unbelief.. from this thread, to previous threads. You are a pretty lucky man.. to all the events you go to, and what not. I wish I was in your shoes sometimes.. but thank you very much for posting the pictures you do. Your pictures always come out the best, and look great. Good stuff, and I very much appreciate it.

DA FAN

Reaction score
wastedfluid;2114142 said:
DA FAN,

I have looked at just about all of your pictures in just unbelief.. from this thread, to previous threads. You are a pretty lucky man.. to all the events you go to, and what not. I wish I was in your shoes sometimes.. but thank you very much for posting the pictures you do. Your pictures always come out the best, and look great. Good stuff, and I very much appreciate it.

Good to hear this. I am more than happy to share anything Cowboys related with my fellow Fans.

Thank You!

starfrombirth

Reaction score
I concur with everyone else Fan. Truly appreciate the effort to get these pics for us who are starving for anything about our favorite football team. :cool:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
wastedfluid;2114142 said:
DA FAN,

That's because his wife usually takes all of the pictures. ;)

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2113805 said:
look at that neck on Newman
I say that to myself every time I see him. His neck is the biggest thing on his body, uh, that I know of.;)

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2114270 said:
I say that to myself every time I see him. His neck is the biggest thing on his body, uh, that I know of.;)

Down girl... down...

DA FAN

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2114263 said:
That's because his wife usually takes all of the pictures. ;)

LOL, you're right. But, I'll take credit for the blurry pictures. hehe

Pokes12

Reaction score
that was almost 40 years ago. What did you expect, that he would be getting younger. He can still kick your arse, no doubt!!!!

canters

Reaction score
Anyone have a current pic of Randy White?

Neely looks old due to the shaved head. The receding hairline is the equalizer among men.

DA FAN

Reaction score
canters;2114490 said:
Anyone have a current pic of Randy White?

Neely looks old due to the shaved head. The receding hairline is the equalizer among men.

These are some pictures of him from last month at the Cowboys Draft Party. They are not closeup shots, but you can tell he is in great shape.

2008&

Draft-Party-(173.jpg

Draft-Party-(91).jpg

Draft-Party-(94).jpg

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Man look at those pythons on the Manster!!! I wish he would show up to practice and yell at the D-line occassionally:D

canters

Reaction score
Wow, Randy should be around 55-56 yoa. He is lean and in shape. He played around 260 IIRC. Doubt he is 260 ish now, but he could whip most 45-46 yoa guys.