Super Saturday!! Cowboys Pics

actual29

Reaction score
hey da
thanks for sharing the pics
im goin to the charity game in nj in july
how was the event?? was it well organized?
and how early should i get there for good seats?

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
canters;2114576 said:
Wow, Randy should be around 55-56 yoa. He is lean and in shape. He played around 260 IIRC. Doubt he is 260 ish now, but he could whip most 45-46 yoa guys.

I would surmise you could extend that age range safely down into the 20's...

DA FAN

Reaction score
actual29;2114730 said:
hey da
thanks for sharing the pics
im goin to the charity game in nj in july
how was the event?? was it well organized?
and how early should i get there for good seats?

The event was a lot of fun. It was well organized. The time on the ticket was 7 p.m. I got there at 6 and there was already a line of 50. I still managed to get a seat on the first row. They began letting people in at around 6:30. When I finally got in, most of the players were already signing. If you are going after autograhps, then yes, get there early.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2114270 said:
I say that to myself every time I see him. His neck is the biggest thing on his body, uh, that I know of.;)

trickblue;2114285 said:
Down girl... down...

what he said^^^

canters;2114576 said:
Wow, Randy should be around 55-56 yoa. He is lean and in shape. He played around 260 IIRC. Doubt he is 260 ish now, but he could whip most 45-46 yoa guys.

trickblue;2114734 said:
I would surmise you could extend that age range safely down into the 20's...

I've never seen him in person, but he looks like a guy who could do very well on TV, just looking at his face

but he's huge

actual29

Reaction score
DA FAN;2114869 said:
The event was a lot of fun. It was well organized. The time on the ticket was 7 p.m. I got there at 6 and there was already a line of 50. I still managed to get a seat on the first row. They began letting people in at around 6:30. When I finally got in, most of the players were already signing. If you are going after autograhps, then yes, get there early.

ok thanks for the advice
also, did u get the vip tickets? with the autographs or jus the ones for the game?

Disturbed

A Mere Flesh Wound
Reaction score
The Manster was and is a very big man and he was one of the most intense players the Cowboys have ever had. I bet that he isn't that far off from his playing weight of 260lbs. Unlike most players today that look half as big after retirement, the manster was naturally a big strong guy and he obviously takes care of himself. It always cracks me up when he shows up to events and wears whatever he wants, no suit and tie for the manster.
:):):)

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
DA FAN;2114024 said:
I should have mentioned that Spears can play some ball. He made at least 4-3pt baskets. Not only that but he can move. I was very impressed with his athleticism (for a big guy).
Da Fan, I don't know how you managed to get into every event, but we've truly enjoyed your photos over time.