SuperBowl: Seattle Seahawks vs New England Patriots Game Thread

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Yeah Richard .... Did you see how Baldwin used the ref for a pick against Revis...

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
I hate Richard sherman. This was our year. We would be giving NE all they can handle right now instead of seattle.

Not the Seahawks fault, you hate Sherman I wish we had someone with his talent opposite of Scandrick.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
The Patriots are going to press/panic and turn the ball over again. They need to work the field and not press.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep, Bobby Wagner and Michael Brockers could've been Cowboys. Instead we trade up for freakin Mo Claiborne.:facepalm::banghead:

To the fan rallying cry of "Hey, the alternative was Brockers and Wagner! I'll take it!"

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm already looking forward to next season. We've got as much of a chance as anyone.

A lot can change in one year. You have to take advantage of the opportunity when you get it.

For all we know, that might have been Romo's last playoff game.

Phoenix

Reaction score
Brady looking decidedly like the CHEATER he has been for years tonight. Nice.

bark

Reaction score
A lot can change in one year. You have to take advantage of the opportunity when you get it.

While true, a morbid morsel to throw out there to the starving masses

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
I want the Pats to lose because they've tainted the integrity of the game. But, I'm still disappointed that Dallas didn't have the opportunity to play Seattle and be in the SB because they had it stolen from them.

The Cheatriots and Brady can go to six SBs, while Romo can't even sniff one.

reddyuta

Reaction score

i think a great oline can get us into the playoffs.we have to make sure we are set at the tackle position and we can really run the ball.