SuperBowl: Seattle Seahawks vs New England Patriots Game Thread

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Man the NFC has been heartbreak city in the playoffs this year. Incredible finishes.

It has hasn't it. From the Detroit-Dallas game to the Dallas-Green Bay play to the Green Bay-Seattle game to the New England-Seattle game. It was just an interesting post-season.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
There's going to be so many pissed-off Seahawks fans tomorrow at my work. Even worse, they will be doing layoffs tomorrow and a few of them are not only going to sleep on this loss but will be out of a job as well.

I don't wish the job loss on anyone, but it's hard to imagine a tougher run of luck than those people are going to get.

DTown214

Reaction score
What did he mean by 2-4 anyway?

It either had something to do with the score being 24-14 at the time, or that Darelle Revis (who wears #24, and was having a twitter war with Sherman for the pas 2 weeks) was guarding the guy who caught the TD

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
If you're great, you're great. Brady is the best quarterback of this century. He gets it done with receivers off the scrap yard.
I think just like Montana, the scheme he's in is great. I hate Belicheat, but the guy knows how to cheat good, and he also knows how to move the ball. Dink dunk. He drafted a dominant TE and waited for one on one coverage patiently. Sometimes I see Dez in 1 on 1 and Romo throws other places. They take those small quick receivers and use them to get 3 or 4 yards, just like a run.

Seattle became cocky after they went up by 10 just as we became cocky. When you're in the playoffs or in the Super bowl, don't take your opponent for granted, period. When you have a chance to put a team away, you stomp on them. I hate that those cheaters won, teaches everyone that it's better to cheat, you have a better chance of winning.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
It either had something to do with the score being 24-14 at the time, or that Darelle Revis (who wears #24, and was having a twitter war with Sherman for the pas 2 weeks) was guarding the guy who caught the TD

Okay. Thanks. :)

Szczepanik

Reaction score
That look on Sherman's face after the int was priceless.

Would you expect him not to make that face?

We had that same exact look all of last season when our coaches refused to run Murray to win our own games.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
I wonder if the media will run this pick every week and whenever Wilson is in a big game like they do when our holder dropped the ball? This is one of the worst playcalls and interceptions in the history of the league.

Doubt it he's protected species. They will blame it on OC to also protect Pete Carrol

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I think just like Montana, the scheme he's in is great. I hate Belicheat, but the guy knows how to cheat good, and he also knows how to move the ball. Dink dunk. He drafted a dominant TE and waited for one on one coverage patiently. Sometimes I see Dez in 1 on 1 and Romo throws other places. They take those small quick receivers and use them to get 3 or 4 yards, just like a run.

Seattle became cocky after they went up by 10 just as we became cocky. When you're in the playoffs or in the Super bowl, don't take your opponent for granted, period. When you have a chance to put a team away, you stomp on them. I hate that those cheaters won, teaches everyone that it's better to cheat, you have a better chance of winning.

All that said, you still have to make plays when the game is on the line. And Brady does it over and over and over again. He's better than Peyton Manning, and it's not even close in my book.