Twitter: Superbowl sites next four years

Big_D

Reaction score
That stadium in New Orleans is an armpit and embarrassment to the NFL. I saw a game there in 2019 and the stadium smelled. The concourse was so narrow you had to fight through the crowds to get to your seats. Concessions and bathrooms were a nightmare. The row of seats we were in bounced up and down because they weren't properly bolted to the floor. I assume that New Orleans being a hot tourist destination is the only reason they get that game.
Seems way overdue for an upgrade? I was there in the 90's and it was a hole in the wall then.

Last edited:

Motorola

Reaction score
I can see that. It took years for Atlanta to get another after their ice storm in 2000. Even thought they got a new stadium, LA will still host two Super Bowl games before Atlanta is rewarded with another after their Super Bowl in 2019. The fact that Vegas and LA are in the NFL now will make it even harder for cities like Dallas and Atlanta. A rotation of Miami, New Orleans, Tampa, Las Vegas, and Los Angeles will be the norm I bet.
I can see that. It took years for Atlanta to get another after their ice storm in 2000. Even thought they got a new stadium, LA will still host two Super Bowl games before Atlanta is rewarded with another after their Super Bowl in 2019. The fact that Vegas and LA are in the NFL now will make it even harder for cities like Dallas and Atlanta. A rotation of Miami, New Orleans, Tampa, Las Vegas, and Los Angeles will be the norm I bet.
You left out Glendale AZ.

Majic

Reaction score
Will be no superbowl until cowboys sacrifice home game to play overseas as official home team

LonnieElam

Reaction score
Man, that bad ice and seating experience in 2011 is going to keep Dallas from ever seeing a Super Bowl again, huh?
One of the other factors is the media complained about all the pre-SB events being spread out too far, having to drive back and forth between Dallas and Ft.Worth.

Majic

Reaction score
Cowboys 2024 has 9 home games.
One will be in Mexico City or in Europe.
Until that happens though, they don't enter the rotation.
They should have given up a home game in 2022

JBS

Reaction score
Why hasn’t Jerry world hosted another Super Bowl?