Superbowl?

Frozen700

Reaction score
:lmao:

i just had to......but seriously.....if the D plays like this...and Romo minus the first half slump n got things together....we will be dominate!

Thats what a great D does.....stops teams when the O is down...Wade showed back bone...Benching Henry...didn't wait till the 4th(unless hes hurt, then damn you wade)..played bump n run..trusting our Corners...i love this D...this is the D i like....not they 10 yards off cover 3 crap...

Romo is a difference maker...i never saw this team so fired up this season....

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
LOL.

Well joke or not I'm not worrying about that at this point. I'm just going to be getting focused on the Niners. Starting tomorrow. Tonight I'm celebrating beating the Skins.

Frozen700

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2423870 said:
LOL.

Well joke or not I'm not worrying about that at this point. I'm just going to be getting focused on the Niners. Starting tomorrow. Tonight I'm celebrating beating the Skins.

lol i hear you

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Terence Newman700;2423828 said:
:lmao:

i just had to......but seriously.....if the D plays like this...and Romo minus the first half slump n got things together....we will be dominate!

Thats what a great D does.....stops teams when the O is down...Wade showed back bone...Benching Henry...didn't wait till the 4th(unless hes hurt, then damn you wade)..played bump n run..trusting our Corners...i love this D...this is the D i like....not they 10 yards off cover 3 crap...

Romo is a difference maker...i never saw this team so fired up this season....
stop!!!